Clinical Care Coordinator
Your Dedicated Cancer Care Specialist & Nurse Navigator
When you or your family member is referred for additional testing regarding suspected cancers or if you recently received a diagnosis of cancer, the feeling can be overwhelming. Suddenly you’re facing a daunting array of decisions, diagnostic testing, medical specialists, and unfamiliar terminology.
That’s why we created our innovative Clinical Care Coordinator program. Our experienced Cancer Care Specialist is trained in the complex field of care coordination in the pre and post diagnosis areas of oncology care. Your representative is available to support you through every step of the process from pre-diagnosis to diagnosis, treatment options, and on into survivorship.
During each phase of care, we will be there to provide:
- Education on both pre and post-diagnosis
- Scheduling for your diagnostic and physician appointments
- Education on all treatment options
- Help in discerning your tests and results
- Communication with your medical providers
- Support, encouragement, and friendship
Your Clinical Care Coordinator is your trusted source for answers during this difficult time in your life. We are here to help you navigate the complex medical system and to make your journey easier through coordinated efforts with top specialists around North Texas.
Your Dedicated Cancer Specialist Can:
- Coordinate and schedule your appointments for Diagnostic testing & physician consultations
- Help you and your family understand a diagnosis and ALL treatment options
- Ensure that you have the information that you need to actively participate in your own care. Thus, empowering you to make very informed decisions based on your treatment options
- Coordinate your care with your medical team to relieve the emotional burden that comes with a cancer diagnosis
- Enhance your communication with your physicians and other care providers
- Ensure that your questions, concerns, and clinical issues are successfully resolved
- Advocate for you and serve as a clinically effective friend who is committed to helping you through your cancer journey
Contact Us Today!
For more information or to contact our Clinical Care Coordinators, please call (214) 379.2700 or fax: (972) 869.3875